Habit 1: Be Proactive
- Pause and respond based on principles and desired results.
Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind
- Define outcomes before you act.
Habit 3: Put First Things First
- Focus on your highest priorities.
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
- Consider other people's wins as well as your own.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
- Respectfully seek to be understood
Habit 6: Synergize
- Creativity, cooperation, diversity, and humility.
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
- Renewal , continuous improvement, and balance